Direct Second year admission 2012-2013 Admission Process, Cut-off List, College Allotment | www.dte.org.in
Do you like this story?
Direct Second year admission 2012-2013 Admission Process, Cut-off List, College Allotment, dse | www.dte.org.inCut-off List and College allotment of direct second year admission 2012-2013
|Logo of DTE|
On 20 June 2012, MSBTE (Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education) result declared online. Now final year pass-out students are most waiting for the Direct Second year admission process.
Steps involve in the Direct Second year admission 2012-2013
- First buy Information Brochure from your respective ARC (Application Form Receipt Centers) center.
- Fill the form online (Online application process)
- Now wait for the Merit list or Provisional Merit list
- After Provisional Merit list, Final list will be displayed on the official website i.e. www.dte.org.in
- If you can not get admission in the first CAP Round then wait for Second, Third.
We know last years closing marks of the colleges. To apply proper college which we want. Which university, Which college etc..
Cut-off list of college is more important because if you not get admission in first CAP Round. Then after see cut-off list and apply for second year.
See the last year cut off list 2011-2012
Admission process will be starts on 1st or 2nd week of the August. But this is not official date.
This process starts, when 1st year result of all university in Maharashtra.
On-line submission of Application form: 16-08-2011 to 17-08-2011 up to 5.00 PM
Display of seat distribution: 22-08-2011 at 11.00 AM
Submission of online application form and confirmation: 22-08-2011 24-08-2011 upto 5.00 PM
Provisional allotment of CAP round-I on 26-08-2011 at 5.00PM
Display of vacancy position for Second CAP Round II 02-09-2011 at 5.00 PM
So on.. Check the last year admission process schedule for the second year 2011-2012