Before applying the JEE (Main) 2013 Examination, you must know the eligibility criteria. It is very important to know because you can eligible for examination or not. From this article we can provide you more details regarding the JEE (Main) Exam 2013 eligibility criteria and list of qualifying examinations.
Eligibility Criteria and qualifying examinations for the IIT-JEE (Main) 2013 Examination
Are you from HSC or 12th appearing, then you are easily qualify for the examination. For JEE(Main) 2013 you must have minimum qualification of the 10+2 (12th Standard means Class XII). Candidate who appearing or studying in the some other equivalent academic, they can also qualify. Students who are in the Class of XII or equivalent exam in 2013, all are provisionally appear for the IIT-JEE (Main) 2013.
Above given criteria are for the general criteria. Further student want to take admission to specific institute or university, at that time they can follow the with respect to college or university criteria prescribed by the AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
JEE(Advanced) Examination 2013. More details regarding the JEE (Advanced) are available on: http://jee.iitd.ac.in
List of Qualifying Examinations for JEE (Mains) 2013
- 10+2 examination pattern with any recognized from Central/State Board of Secondary Examination like HSC, CBSE Delhi etc.
- Pre-university examination conducted by any recognized university or Board
- National Defence Academy’s Joint Services Wing’s two year courses final examination
- H.S.C. Vocational courses examination
- Any Senior Secondary School Examination taken by the National Open School with at-least 5 subjects
- Diploma courses of 3 or 5 years (from AICTE or State Board of Technical Education)