Are you wanted to appear for different of MPSC 2013? If yes, then it is important to fill the application form online. Maharashtra Public Service Commission decided to take application from online procedure.
We are giving you most of and easy steps to fill the online application form for MPSC 2013 Examination.
2013 MPSC Online Application form filing procedure step by step
Follow the following steps:
- Candidate, who want to fill the application form first go with http://www.mpsconline.gov.in/oas/viewUserRegistration.do
- You see the one application form including username, password, email, and mobile number so on. Put username which is remembering you, and then fill the password, same password in Confirm password place. Fill correct email id because it is important to communicate with MPSC commission and you while any query in your form of examination.
- Then lastly your full name, gender, birth date and check out the box of term and condition after reading.
- Lastly click on Register
Your account in Maharashtra Public Service Commission is created successfully. No need to sign up new account to filling any post of MPSC.
- Now you got Log in Username and Password
- Login your account then fill your profile detail and complete your profile
Check out the MPSC 2013 examination date and advertisement If your are eligible for any post of MPSC 2013, then, log in you account
- Select post or exam which you are interested to apply
- Choose exam center and fill some required details
- Now, you got one application form take a print out of this application form with challan
- You pay fees via this challan in State Bank. Here you got one Transaction ID and date(date on you paid fees)
- Login your account on Maharashtra Public Commission Services http://www.mpsconline.gov.in/oas/userLogin.do
- Update your Transaction ID (you got from Bank)
Lastly process of application form online of MPSC 2013 complete
Now just wait for acceptance.
Steps Involved in Online Application form of MPSC 2013
|[Image Credit: mpsc]|