Direct Second Year Engineering admission 2014 (DSE) in Maharashtra
Direct Second Year Engineering admission 2014 after completing Diploma and B.Sc. degree started soon. Here you will found more detailed information regarding Eligibility, Important Dates, Admission Procedure and other most important details.
- Students must pass Diploma Course (Post-SSC or Post-HSC) in Engineering
- Students must pass B.Sc. Degree from any recognized university with passed 12th Std with Mathematics.
There is no official declaration of any any dates. Following dates are tentative after official declaration we will update it.
|Sale of Information brochure||Second or Third Week of July|
|Display Merit List||First Week of August|
|Display Seat Distribution||First or Second week of August|
|CAP-I Round Allotment||Second or Third Week of August|
|Reporting to Institute as per Allotment||On Give Date period|
|Now remaining CAP Rounds and Merit List||Followed Dates|
Admission Procedure for DSE 2014-15
- Candidate must by Application kit and Information Brochure from ARC Center.
(Application Kit includes Application ID and Password)
Online Application Submission:
- Candidates must fill Online Application Form from official website of DSE (www.dte.org./dse)
- After completing your form correct you must take a print out
(Note: If you submitted application form multiple times then form will be cancelled)
Document Verification and Confirmation
- After taking print out of Online Application forms, you must come with all documents photocopy (xerox) with attested and You must carry your original documents for verification in ARC center.
- In ARC, officer will check your all documents that you put corrected information while filling online application forms.
Provisional Merit List and Final Merit List
- Diploma and B.Sc. Candidate provisional merit list will published separately on official website of dte
-If any doubts and other confirmation they will publish final merit list.
Vacancy Details of CAP Rounds:
-On the official website they will declare the How many seats and for which course are vacancy available.
- This information is available before submitting Online Application forms.
Online Option Form:
- Candidates who having name in final merit list are eligible for option form.
- Now fill your Options form
Confirmation of Online Option Form:
- You can confirm your Option Form Online.
After that Official website declare your college allotments, If you not get any college then you must try next CAP round
If yu have any doubts then you can comment below or directly contact to Directorate of Technical Education.
Official website: http://www.dte.org.in