Banking is a well-reputed and the most sought after career for fresh recruits and experienced professionals. If the said career involves working for government banks due to the vast array of perks and benefits.
Every year, millions of candidates appear for the various Bank Exams that take place every year. Few make the final list. This article will guide you through the preparation strategy in cracking the Upcoming Bank Exams with relative ease.
Bank Exam Preparation 2019
In order to clear the various bank exams, it is essential to understand their exam patterns.
Almost all bank exams today are conducted in phases of two, namely Preliminary and Mains, which is followed by an Interview.
The exam pattern followed for prelims is given in the table below:
Bank Exams Preliminary Exam Pattern
There will be variations in the Mains phase of Bank Exams. In certain exams, time division is provided for each section, while a composite time is provided for others. Subjects included in the Mains exam are as follows:
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness (Includes current, static and banking awareness)
- Computer Knowledge (For IBPS RRB Exams)
Candidates must remember that current affairs, especially related to news regarding the banking sector, play a crucial role in clearing the Upcoming Bank Exams. Thus it is imperative that candidates brush up on their knowledge regarding current affairs.
Preparation for Upcoming Bank Exams 2019
Once the candidate has a clear understanding of the exam pattern and syllabus, they can keep the following preparation tips to clear the Upcoming Bank Exams 2019:
- Once familiarization of the syllabus has been achieved, identification of weak topics or subjects should be a priority.
- Set a proper goal along with the timeline within which the weak topics need to be mastered.
- Clear the basic concepts of different topics first. This way, further preparation will be an easy and smooth process while at the same time, candidates will have a fundamental approach in clearing the test papers.
- All through mock tests are an integral part of the preparation strategy; they must not be attempted immediately. First, the candidates must try the question papers of each topic, thus achieving its mastery and helping in time-management as well.
In addition to the essential tips discussed above, candidates must keep regularly practicing until the day of the exam arrives. However, they must take care not to take unnecessary workload as the stress will take a toll on the decision-making skills of the candidates. Thus adversely affecting their final marks. Candidates can always refer to the well-curated materials of BYJU’S to expedite their preparation process.