Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad has issued notification regarding EAMCET 2013. As per the notification admission into first year of under graduate courses in government and private colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh are been conducted through EAMCET.
EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. This test is conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board every year for admissions of students in under graduate courses.
Under EAMCET admissions are given in the following streams:
- Pharm – DIPLOMA
For appearing in EAMCET a candidate must satisfy the following criteria.
- Candidate should have Indian Nationality or should be of Indian Origin.
- Candidate should be DOMICILE of state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate should have passed HSC with minimum of 45% for engineering/technology/B.Sc stream.
- Candidate should have passed HSC with minimum of 50% for Medical stream.
- For PHARMA minimum of 45% in HSC is required for a candidate.
- For applying into Engineering/Technology courses a candidate must have be above 17 years of age as on 31st December of year of admission. She/he should be below 22 years of age (for SC/ST category max age limit is 25 years).
- For B.Sc courses age limit for candidate is min 17 years and max 22 years.
- For MBBS age limit is between 17 to 22 years.
Candidates will be selected depending on EAMCET rank were, 75% weightage will be given to EAMCET score and 25% on HSC marks.
How to submit form?
A candidate applying for BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.pharma should submit “E” stream online application form.
A candidate applying for Medical and B.Sc (hort)/B.Sc (Ag) should submit “AM” stream online admission form.
How to apply?
A candidate should submit his application form through online mode only. Necessary documents should be produced within 7 days of result (marks memo, caste certificate). After filling of form payment of fees should be done at any seva centers or through payment gateways.
For more details regarding rules and fees you can visit official website www.apeamcet.org.
- Starting of online application forms – 15-02-2013
- Last date for submission – 27-03-2013
- Last date of submission with max late fees of Rs.10,000 – 7-05-2013
- Date of exam – 10-05-2013
Timings of exam:
- For engineering stream (E) – 10 am to 1 pm
- For medical and agriculture stream – 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Official Website: www.apeamcet.org
Official Notification: http://www.apeamcet.org/pdfs/Notification.pdf
EAMCET - 2013 OFFICE
EXAMINATIONS BUILDING, GROUND FLOOR,
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD - 500 085. ANDHRA PRADESH
Ph : +91-40-23150362,23150462
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.apeamcet.org