Maharashtra PG-CET / PGET-CET 2013 ME/MTech admission 2013- www.dte.org.in/me2013
Here’s good news for those who want to pursue Post Graduation in Engineering and Technology in the state of Maharashtra. Maharashtra State Government has started “Post Graduation Common Entrance Test” on similar grounds as that of AP and Karnataka State Government. This will be the first year for PG-CET exam in Maharashtra. Notification has been issued by DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) for invitation of application form for CET for the year 2013. DTE is government body that looks after various Engineering and Technology courses in Maharashtra. Applications are invited for admission to First Year Full Time/Part Time Post Graduate Degree Course in Master Of Engineering/Technology in various Government, private aided and autonomous colleges throughout Maharashtra. Details regarding the course are provided below.
Plan your Bright Future:
- A candidate must have completed Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology stream for government recognized university or deemed university with minimum of 50% for general category candidates and 45% for backward category and PH students having domicile of Maharashtra.
- Candidates studying in final year of Engineering/Technology can also apply for the exam.
Note: Candidates having valid GATE course are not eligible for applying to PGCET.
How to Apply?
Candidates should fill online application form at the official DTE website www.dte.org.in/me2013. After filling up of the form candidates should confirm submission of the form and take the print out by themselves to the ARC. Sending form through Post will be rejected. For further help you can visit the official website www.dte.org.in.
• Fees for general category student is Rs.850.
• Fees for reserved category and physically handicap students is Rs.650.
Fees can either be paid through net banking or challan. For paying through net banking you can either use credit card/debit card at online portal. For payment through challan, candidate must download the challan slip along with the form and submit the slip with requested amount in the nearest bank.
• Starting of application form – 11 May 2013
• Last date for filling of application form – 18 May 2013
• Document verification and in person confirmation of application form at ARC – from 19 May to 20 May.
• Issue of hall tickets – 23 May onwards
• Date of exam – 26 May 2013
• Declaration of result – 3 June 2013
Note: Applications forms and ARC will be opened till 5 p.m. forms should be filled before 5 p.m.
Drectorate of Technical Education Maharashtra State
3, Mahapalika Marg, Post Box No. 1967,
Mumbai 400 001
Phone No. (022) 22626853/54